Conferences are busy and potentially complicated events, so we’ve made the EAS conference platform scalable and adaptable to meet your exact needs. From providing registration for multiple conference packages/workshops within an event to restricting registration for specific items in line with client defined pass eligibility, and supplying full information on workshops, sessions, and available packages. Double-booking or conflict in selection can be highlighted through an alert, prompting users to select an alternative and bookings can easily be edited by attendees or through the client administration area of the portal. The team can allocate a maximum number of attendees to a session which will prevent delegates from booking onto the session once it is full.
The system facilitates the availability of multiple packages within an event, including add-on purchase items – such as hotel room requirements and gala dinner tickets, all adding into a basket type option. Admin fees can be calculated and added to the costing based on purchase rules.
Our conference/session option forms provide the following as standard
- Session Packages
- Multiple session choices
- Showing individual session content, all updateable by the show team in the client admin area
- maximum number of attendees to a session which will prevent delegates from booking onto the session once it is full.
- Discount code options – all editable with the client admin area discount editor – including fixed group discounts
- Credit Card payment / invoice options
- Attendee login to swap sessions, add additional purchases
- Customised confirmation schedules and badges
- Session conflict alert – highlights this to the user, prompting them to select an alternative.
- Additional purchase options – such as hotel rooms
EAS has successfully integrated with numerous payment portals in order for funds to transfer directly into the client’s merchant.
For those clients that do not have a ready set up merchant account, EAS uses Datacash (a MasterCard company) for all online payments. Datacash will then complete all necessary fraud checks and transfer the payment success or fail details back to EAS database. EAS can currently take payments in currencies including but not limited to; Euros, Sterling, USD and AED.
If the user does not wish to pay by credit card (or are unable), they can be permitted to choose “Invoice me” from the payment options. This will be subject to terms and conditions stipulated by the client. The invoice will be produced at the point of confirmation, downloadable into a PDF document.
Online Session Content
Online session content is a valuable way of ensuring that sessions can be viewed remotely. Post event reporting is then limited to those who have clicked the session link or shown an interest in registering.
EAS conference platform provides a simple interface to load conference sessions into the matrix for streaming and in addition offers full tracking detailing:
- Who used the service
- When each session was viewed and by whom
- How long the session was viewed for (so organisers can evaluate who remotely attended the full session)
- Easy access through the main conference matrix and log in without additional registration
- Simple management by the organiser
- Chargeable content options
- Live webinar API options and CPD certification points (including qualification questions) are also available
Why Choose EAS?
Every member of EAS is passionate about events and thrives on the challenges and rewards that come from working in the live event environment.
The team has extensive on-the-ground experience in the events sector, working with clients around the world across a large spectrum of events, including conferences, exhibitions, live and secure events.
We understand the important role that registration and the use of data plays in delivering both the marketing strategy and a seamless onsite experience. EAS brings event data to life in the format that allows our clients to thrive.