Our exhibitor portals can provide full event participation requirements for exhibiting teams, including the following:
- Each exhibiting company is set up with an administrator contact and can be provided with an allocation of badges/passes with the option to purchase more as per event rules
- Stand types and allocation matrix are set up within the system in advance so each exhibitor is tagged with their stand details to automatically assign the relevant allocations
- The allocations are fully editable within the event account administration area by the event team
- Integration with client sales/contract systems
- SSO Links
- Visa letters application module
- A summary page showing the current allocations available, the badge types the exhibitor is entitled to and has used
- From the summary page the exhibitor can access multiple tabs such as:
- Badge registration • Purchases • Invitations • Create and allocate sub accounts
- Parking Passes – VAPPs – including secure detail QR code for security
- Full search functionality for exhibitor admin
- Download receipt functionality
- Full allocation reports for client admin team
- Downloadable forms for exhibitors
- Notifications to client team on certain actions
- Supplier form links/collection of data/downloads
Why Choose EAS?
Every member of EAS is passionate about events and thrives on the challenges and rewards that come from working in the live event environment.
The team has extensive on-the-ground experience in the events sector, working with clients around the world across a large spectrum of events, including conferences, exhibitions, live and secure events.
We understand the important role that registration and the use of data plays in delivering both the marketing strategy and a seamless onsite experience. EAS brings event data to life in the format that allows our clients to thrive.