How will we use the information about you?
If you agree, we’ll email you about our products and services we think may be of interest to you
We may process the personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
EAS will not share your information for marketing purposes with third parties.
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our website. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can also write to us at: Event Advantage Solutions, F19, Allen House, The Maltings, Station Road, Sawbridgeworth, CM21 9JX
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when completing our contact us form.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels – Email, Post or Telephone that we use to contact you, please email us at email@example.com. Alternatively you can also write to us at: Event Advantage Solutions, F19, Allen House, The Maltings, Station Road, Sawbridgeworth, CM21 9JX
We will not share your data with third parties except as required to do so by government bodies and law enforcement agents.
Access to your information and correction
Under the Data Protection legislation, data subjects have the following rights with regards to their personal information:
- the right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data
- the right to access personal data and supplementary information
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances
- the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
- the right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
- the right to object to processing in certain circumstances
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant)
- the right to complain to the Information Commissioner
- To find out about data that we hold on behalf of an organisation
Individuals have the right to ask:
- what, if any,personal information we hold about you
- why we hold that information
- who it may be shared with
- where the information came from
- for an explanation of any technical or complicated terms relating to the information.
- If the processing is based on legitimate interests of an organisation or third party – further information about those interests.
- You also have the right to see the information held about you and/or to be given copies of it. This includes both computerised and paper records.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
- _utma (expires after 2 years)
- _utmb (expires after 30 minutes)
- _utmc (expires after 30 minutes)
- _utmz (expires after 6 months)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Event Advantage Solutions, F19, Allen House, The Maltings, Station Road, Sawbridgeworth, CM21 9JX or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose EAS?
Every member of EAS is passionate about events and thrives on the challenges and rewards that come from working in the live event environment.
The team has extensive on-the-ground experience in the events sector, working with clients around the world across a large spectrum of events, including conferences, exhibitions, live and secure events.
We understand the important role that registration and the use of data plays in delivering both the marketing strategy and a seamless onsite experience. EAS brings event data to life in the format that allows our clients to thrive.